Archive for February 2014
1. Click on the SETTINGS option above LOG OUT.
2. From the options available on the left side of the screen, select PUBLIC POSTS.
3. Now under PUBLIC POSTS you can choose who can see your public posts - friends or everybody.
4. If you scroll down a little you can find this link "Want to know what followers can see? View your public timeline".
5. Click on the link. Now on the top of the page you can select options to see your profile as a specific person by typing in their name or just click public.
And you will see how your profile appears for each person on the screen.
Anytime you commit a mistake like mistyped variable, using undeclared variable, not closing HTML tags, write non-optimized code, forget a semicolon (frequently done :P ) in a CSS file, write a longer styles rule when a simpler one is available, or create a nested if-else ladder where some code becomes unreachable - PhpStorm, helps in inspecting your code and report them all to you. The IDE detects a large number of simple and small yet common mistakes you commit as a web developer and reduces the time and frustration usually spent on mundane mistakes. All you need to do is to go to Settings -> Project Settings -> Inspections and turn on the settings you think you need for each supported language.
ALSO SEE: GRAND THEFT AUTO V TO HAVE CUSTOMISABLE CARS AND WEAPONS